Shields of the Wild
Shields of the Wild is a 5 reel slot game with Shield Wall Feature and Marching Stacks Feature to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on the 10 lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 96.528%.
SHIELD WALL Feature
- After any bought spin the Shield Wall Feature may be awarded
- All symbols, except WILD and SCATTER, are upgraded to the next higher paying symbol, up to 8 times
- Wins are paid only at the end of the Shield Wall Feature
MARCHING STACKS Feature
- Any 3 or more SCATTER awards the Marching Stacks Feature
- A stack of symbols appears on reel 5
- For 3 Scatter trigger, the stack of symbols is selected from:
[Q] [K] [A] [F] [E]
- For 4 Scatter trigger, the stack of symbols is selected from:
[K] [A] [F] [E] [D]
- For 5 Scatter trigger, the stack of symbols is selected from:
[A] [F] [E] [D] [C]
- SCATTER is replaced by UPGRADE on all reels
- If no UPGRADE appears on a spin, the stack(s) move 1 reel to the left, with a stack of symbols matching the current stack added to reel 5
- If 1 or more UPGRADE appears on a spin, the stack does not move, it stays where it is AND for each UPGRADE that appears the stacked symbols are upgraded to the next higher paying symbol.
- Symbol upgrade progression is displayed below the reels
- The Marching Stacks Feature is complete when all 5 reels are filled by stacked symbols.
- The Marching Stacks Feature is played at the lines and coin value of the trigger game
- At the completion of the Marching Stacks feature, a RETRIGGER may be awarded
- Play 10 lines
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable
- Payline wins are multiplied by the coin value
- Highest win only on each selected payline
- Wins on different paylines are added
- All wins begin with leftmost reel and pay left to right on consecutive reels, except SCATTER which pays any
- WILD substitutes for all symbols except SCATTER and UPGRADE
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
How to Play
1: Choose your BET per line
MAIN GAME SCREEN BUTTONS:
|Spins the reels|
|If AUTOPLAY is not active STOP SPIN will stop the reels from spinning as soon as possible|
Select the AUTOPLAY icon and set the number of spins. When more than zero AUTOPLAYs is selected the SPIN button will display the AUTOPLAY icon which can be clicked to start
Once auto play begins the SPIN button turns into a STOP AUTOPLAY .
During free games, this button when appears allow players to skip to the next free game.
|Adjusts the BET. The UP (+) buttons adjust the BET up|
|Adjusts the BET. The Down (-) buttons adjust the BET down|
Accesses the SETTING page for EFFECTS QUALITY, SPIN BUTTON POSITION, BET and AUTOPLAY options
Menu PAGE BUTTONS:
Settings: Accesses the SETTING page for EFFECTS QUALITY, SPIN BUTTON POSITION
Bet: Accesses Bet settings which allows adjustment of the BET per LINE
Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays. Select the amount of Autoplay Spins. The available autoplays are 0,10,25,50,100
Info: Accesses pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
Sounds: Activates MUTE if clicked during a SPIN.
Activates SOUNDS if sounds are not loaded at game launch or if MUTE is active
Accesses volume controls and sound options if clicked when sound is active and reels are not spinning
Space bar: Pressing the Space bar or Enter Key will initiate Spin.
The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
Balance: Displays your total balance
Total Bet: The total wager staked.
Win (displayed in message bar): Displays the amount won in the spin
Last modification date: 1/22/2021