- Seek ancient treasure as you explore the depths of the jungle in Action Jack! Dodge erupting volcanoes, uncover mysterious statues, and dig up sparkling gems when X marks the spot! Stacked symbols on the reels mean even more chances for massive wins.
- Find three or more Treasure Chests on the reels and trigger the Free Spins Bonus where all wins are tripled!
How to Bet
- Action Jack features 40 paylines.
Bet Configuration Menu (mobile/tablet/mini games)
- Press the arrow to open the bet configuration menu.
- Press the check mark to confirm and close the bet configuration menu.
- Displays the current number of paylines.
- Betting is fixed at 40 paylines.
- Displays the current total bet shown in currency.
- Press the minus button (–) to decrease the total bet.
- Press the plus button (+) to increase the total bet.
- Press the circular arrow to submit the bet and spin the reels.
Auto Spin Feature
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current line bet selected.
- For jurisdictions where Auto Spin is enabled: Select the number of auto spins, the loss limit, and the (optional) single win limit.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN, and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until STOP is pressed, a bonus is triggered, the balance is insufficient to spin, or any enabled win/loss limit settings are reached.
- Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
- Auto Spin feature is not available in mini format.
Synchronised Reels Feature
- Each reel in Action Jack includes stacks of the same symbol, except the Bonus scatter symbol.
- Before each spin, a reel set with one of the stacked symbols is randomly selected. The same symbol may appear in stacks on multiple reels on the same spin.
- When the same symbol appears in the stacks on adjacent reels, the potential for big wins increases.
Free Spins Bonus
- The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when three or more Bonus scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- These symbols can be found on every reel. The number of free spins awarded depends on how many Bonus symbols appeared on the reels when the bonus was triggered.
|Number of Bonus Symbols||Free Spins Awarded|
- The Free Spins Bonus is retriggered when three or more Bonus scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
|Number of Bonus Symbols||Free Spins Retriggered|
- All wins are tripled in the Free Spins Bonus.
- The bonus can be retriggered multiple times, up to a maximum of 500 free spins per bonus.
- If the number of additional free spins awarded makes the total free spin count higher than 500, then only a partial number of free spins are awarded up to the 500 free spin maximum.
- Free spins are played at the same line bet and same number of paylines as the triggering spin.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Only the highest scatter win is paid per Bonus scatter symbol. Coinciding scatter wins from different Bonus scatter symbols are added. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid.
- Bonus wins are independent from line wins and are added to the total amount paid. During Free Spins Bonus all wins are tripled.
- Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the base game.
- Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the Free Spins Bonus.
- Wins are shown in currency. In some jurisdictions, regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details. A transaction includes the results of the
- bonus, plus the outcome which launched the bonus. If the award cap is reached in the bonus, the bonus ends immediately, even if there are remaining free spins.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent, except in cases where one spin unlocks a feature for a subsequent spin or series of spins, per the game rules.
- The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc.
- For example, if the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction.
- The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
Last modification date: 2/5/2021