Heat em Up Power Wheel
How to Play
- 3 Power Wheel scatter triggers the Power Wheel feature.
- Power Wheel scatter only appears on reels 1,3 & 5.
- Press spin to land on one of the following wedge awards shown below.
Jackpot Wedge Awards
- Players will be awarded the corresponding jackpot wedge award shown on the Power Wheel.
- Once the player receives the award shown, the Power Wheel feature is over.
- Jackpot wins are determined when the Power Wheel stops.
Power Wheel Feature
Credit Wedge Awards
- If a credit wedge stops on the outer wheel, the player receives the award shown on the wedge and then spins the inner wheel. The inner wheel awards a 4X, 3X or 2X multiplier or a re-spin of the outer wheel.
- If an inner wheel multiplier is awarded, the credit award will be multiplied by the amount shown and the Power Wheel feature is over. Multiplier awards only apply to the current spin & do not affect credit awards from previous spins of the wheel.
- If the inner wheel re-spin is won, one more spin of the wheel is awarded. The re-spin award will not be available on the inner wheel during the re-spin of the wheel.
Bonus Wedge Awards
- If the Power Wheel stops on a bonus wedge, the player will be prompted to spin the inner wheel. Spin the inner wheel to be awarded either a 7,6,5 or 4 level Super Power Up Bonus.
Super Power Up Bonus
- Landing on the bonus wedge during the Power Wheel spin awards the Super Power Up Bonus game.
- Players are awarded a 7,6,5 or 4 level Super Power Up Bonus.
- Press ‘Spin or swipe the screen to spin the current level of the Super Power Up Bonus . If the spin stops on a Power Up Arrow you are awarded the credit amount shown and you get to spin the next level if the spin does not stop on a power up arrow you are awarded the credit amount shown and the bonus is over.
- Power Up Arrow does not appear on the last level.
- A re-spin symbol will appear on the last level.
- If the re-spin symbol is awarded on the last level, you are awarded the credit amount shown and get spin the last level again.
Super Power Up Bonus
- Press ‘Spin” to re-spin the last level again. When the spin stops, you are awarded the credit amount shown and the bonus is over.
- Only one re-spin symbol is awarded per Super Power Up Bonus game.
- The re-spin symbol does not appear on levels 1,2,3 or last level re-spin. Re-spin symbol only appears on the last level.
- The first spin of the Super Power Up Bonus always starts on level 1.
- Player interaction with the screen is for the entertainment purposes only and does not affect the game outcome.
Instant Stacks Feature
- When a full stack (3 vertically) of Heat ‘Em Up scatter symbols land on the reels, the Instant Stacks credit value shown is awarded.
- Heat ‘Em Up scatter symbols only appear on reels 2 & 4.
- Instant Stacks feature pays in addition to line wins & is not based on any pay lines and functions as a scatter award.
- Bet a minimum of xx credits to play all 30 pay lines.
- All winning line symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel, excluding Power Wheel scatter and Heat ‘Em Up scatter.
- Only the highest winner paid per winning combination.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 94.08%
ALL AWARDS SHOWN IN CREDITS, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, AND ARE BASED ON YOUR CURRENT BET OF XX CREDITS.
Last modification date: 3/1/2021