Bookie of Odds
Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline, once the reels have come to a stop.
All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each winning combination.
The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X coin size played = amount in credits.
Line wins are calculated by multiplying the line combination payout by the bet staked per line.
For a combination of regular symbols to produce a winning line combination, the following criteria must be met:
- The symbols must be next to each other on a payline.
- Payline winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, a winning payline combination must start with the leftmost payline position and continue on adjacent positions on the payline.
Free Spins Payouts
You are awarded 10, 12 and 25 Free Spins when landing 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols, respectively.
All bets played in Free Spins are the same as the spin that triggered the Free Spins feature.
See sections below for information about the game rules.
- You can bet up to 5 coins per line.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Wild Symbol Rules
- The Wild symbol is a Wild and Scatter symbol.
- Only 1 winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than 1 possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Scatter Symbol Rules
- Winning scatter combinations are awarded when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reel.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols trigger 10, 12 or 25 Free Spins, respectively.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
Free Spins Rules
- The Free Spins is triggered when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reel.
- An expanding symbol is awarded randomly at the start of Free Spins. Wild cannot be awarded.
- Each expanding symbol expands to cover the reel and pays when matching symbols land anywhere on a line.
- Expansion only happens when it contributes to new wins. Expansion pays on top of ordinary Free Spin wins.
- You are awarded 10, 12 or 25 Free Spins when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear on the reel, respectively.
- All bets played in the Free Spins are the same as the spin that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spins can be re-triggered.
- At the end of each base spin choose to ReSpin a reel as many times as you like with the chance of completing a win.
- You can ReSpin one reel at a time.
- Each ReSpin is charged at a cost.
- Only wins that involve the respun reels are paid.
- Changing your bet affects the calculation of the ReSpin cost. So, if you change your bet after a spin the ReSpin feature is disabled until you spin again.
- Respins are only active during Base Game after the first spin.
- Respins are inactive for the first spin on completion of a feature.
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out only on the highest combination on each line.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- Line winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on a line.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per line.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Playing the Game
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on a payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- Your balance is displayed in credits and is available in the console bar.
- To select your bet amount:
- Click the Bet area.
- Move the Coin Size slider to the right to increase or to the left to decrease the coin size you want to bet.
- Move the Coins slider to the right to increase or to the left to decrease the number of coins you want to bet per line.
- Click Max Bet to bet the maximum permitted. This converts the coin size and number of coins bet to the maximum bet permitted.
- Open the Options Panel by tapping the (>) icon.
- In Bet Settings, swipe the Coin Size values left or right to adjust the coin size you want to bet.
- In Bet Settings, swipe the Coins values left or right to adjust the number of coins you want to bet.
- Tap Max Bet to bet the maximum permitted. This converts the coin size, number of coins bet to the maximum bet permitted.
- Click or Tap Spin to start spinning the reels.
- Once the reels stop, wins are highlighted if you have a winning line combination. You are paid out the win amount as displayed in the Win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is completed and you can play again.
Options and Settings
The Options panel provides access to multiple game settings and options.
You can choose which sounds to turn on or off.
- Game Sounds controls console and spin sounds.
- Win Sounds controls sounds for winning combinations and sequences.
- Background Sounds controls background music.
To adjust sound settings:
Note: Sound options are only enabled if the Sound icon is turned ON.
Graphics settings allow you to adjust the graphics level.
- Basic optimizes overall game performance for lower spec machines.
- Enhanced provides the full user experience with animations.
To adjust graphic settings:
Game settings provide options to control general game behaviour.
- Intro Screen displays the intro screen at startup.
- Show Tutorial At Startup (Mobile only).
- Quick Spin increases the speed of the slot reel spin.
Note: Some of these options may not be available in your location.
To adjust game settings:
You can spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game, using AutoPlay.
- AutoPlay and some of the related options may not be available in the game you are playing.
- A bet amount must be set before starting the AutoPlay session, as AutoPlay plays with the last bet value.
- AutoPlay can be stopped at any time. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Triggering any feature will stop AutoPlay.
Win History and Statistics
You can view your wins and session statistics in the game.
View Game Statistics
Statistics only apply to the current game session. When you exit the game, the statistics reset to 0.
Displays the number of games played during the current game session, the length of your game session, and the average number of games per hour.
Displays the 3 highest win amounts during the current game session.
View Game Wins
View your Recent and Top 5 wins. Recent Wins only apply to the current game session. When you exit the game, the Recent Wins reset.
Displays the 5 most recent wins during the current game session.
Displays the Top 5 all-time wins.
Spin and Stop in slots
- Select Spin to start the game. The Spin becomes a Stop.
- Select Stop to display your results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) is 96.50%
Last modification date: 4/19/2022