It’s time to venture down the rabbit hole with Alice to discover a hidden world of magic, mystery and fantasy. You never know who you might meet along the way, but one thing you can be sure of is a thrilling adventure brimming with rewards. Start spinning your way to non-stop fun and entertainment with Alice Riches!
Alice Riches is a 5-reel, 3-row fantasy video slot with 50 paylines. Rack up wins with the Epic Rewards feature that awards respins with grouped symbols when 6 or more Bonus symbols land on the reels. The action keeps coming with the Free Spins feature that can award up to 15 Free Spins, with the possibility of being retriggered. Get ready to meet some crazy characters on your journey to big wins!
Ready to head down the rabbit hole? Play Alice Riches now!
Game Winning Lines:
There are 50 winning lines in Alice Riches.
All wins begin from the leftmost reel and pay left to right on adjacent reels.
General Information Table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines||50|
|Number of Reels and Rows||5x3|
|Return to Player||96.23%|
EPIC REWARDS FEATURE
- 6 Bonus symbols trigger the Epic Rewards feature which awards 6 respins, plus1 extra respin for each additional bonus symbol.
- During the feature, the triggering Bonus symbols will remain locked in their positions.
- The new Bonus symbols also become locked in their positions until the feature ends.
- When no more respins remain or all reel positions are Bonus symbols, the prizes displayed on all of the Bonus symbols are awarded.
- Adjacent Bonus symbols form groups and payouts are awarded according to the grouped bonus symbols table.
- Only Bonus symbols are paid during the feature.
- When 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels, it awards 8, 12 or 15 Free Spins respectively.
- Only Wild and Scatter symbols appear on reel 3 during the Free Spins feature.
- The Epic Rewards feature can be triggered during the Free Spins.
- The Free Spins feature can be retriggered.
- When the Free Spins feature ends, a banner will display the total Free Spins winnings.
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the + / - buttons on either side of the Spin button and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons. Then, press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- You can also choose the desired bet from the Betting options menu in Settings, and then press the Spin button to close the menu which will submit the bet and initiate the round.
- Rounds can also be initiated by using the Autospin feature.Spin Options
- Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button while the round is in progress.
- To play rounds faster, the player can use the Quick Spin or Turbo Spin options
- Turbo Spin– the reels spin and stop faster with no extra animations.
Turbo Spin can be activated by:
- Holding the Spacebar on a desktop computer.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating Autospin rounds.
Quick Spin Mode - the reels spin and stop faster however all extra animations are shown.
Quick Spin can be activated by:
- Turning it on through the Sandwich menu.
- Turning it on from Settings.
- Turning it on from the Autospin menu, and then initiating the Autospin rounds.
- Winning combinations are formed from left to right on adjacent reels, beginning from the leftmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Setting button.\
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, divided by 20, multiplied by the symbol payout multiplier
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
- Malfunction voids all pays.
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spins wins are added to any initial wins.
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current bet configuration.
- The autobet / autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet / Autoplay button.
- Autobet / Autoplay LimitsLoss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins)>= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win - Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:(Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win - The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
Last modification date: 10/4/2022